2020 Virtual Corporate Fleet Conference
North American Best Practices & Benchmarking Conference
October 5-7, 2020
AFLA understands that networking is core to the mission and vision of AFLA – and a key component of all our programming. We are excited about the new possibilities to connect you with your colleagues and have a great time while doing it.
Monday, October 5
12:00 - 12:30 pm CDT
Hosted topic tables:
- FCA - Features of RAM Trucks
- Geotab - Switch to 4G Key operating metrics, and growth objectives OEM Factory fit telematics solutions
2:15 - 3:00 pm CDT
Hosted topic tables:
- Element - Emerging from COVID; Consultative Fleet Strategies - Jordan Henry
- Toyota - Alternative Fuel Vehicles (hybrid, plug-ins & fuel cell)
Tuesday, October 6
12:45 - 2:15 pm CDT
Best Practice Roundtables
Join your colleagues for a deeper dive into the topics shared throughout the conference. Attendees will rotate tables to discuss topics of:
- Interdepartmental Friction
- Sustainability & Fleet Electrification
- Health & Safety
- Cost Savings
We encourage you to bring your questions to gain insight and resources from your peers.
3:30 - 4:30 pm CDT
"Slipps" N Sips
Don your favorite pair of slippers, grab a favorite beverage (try one of the fun recipes from our Conference Task Force!) and join this free-flowing discussion hour at the close of day 2. Your 2020 Conference Task Force members will be hosting a few table
discussions, and there are plenty of virtual tables to gather with friends, kick up your "slipps" and enjoy an hour of unscheduled connection.
Wednesday, October 7
11:00 - 11:50 am CDT
Don't miss this last chance to connect with your AFLA colleagues before we bid adieu to our AFLA NextGen 2020 Conference!
NextGen The Game
Engage. Connect. Take Action. Succeed. Share. Repeat.
There are a total of 1600 points you can earn over the course of the conference. We know you are thinking these two questions:
1. How do I earn the points?
2. What do I win?
How to earn points:
- To earn points, the easiest thing is to just show up! Be present and fully enjoy the moment you are in during each session.
- Points are also able to be earned by visiting certain sponsor tables, engaging in the round table discussions, and participating in our "Slipps" N Sips networking event.
- All points must be submitted to be eligible for prizes. To enter the codes, click on the 4th tab titled “NextGen The Game” in the session platform. A pop up screen will emerge, with a place for you to type in the code(s) you have written down. Each code
can only be entered once. Click “claim points” and we will keep track of all your points for you. You can also see where you rank against your conference colleagues!
What you can win:
- Everyone with all 1600 goes into a drawing for complementary 2021 AFLA conference registration – there are up to 3 winners!
- Everyone with at least 1200 points are registered in the drawing for a 2021 AFLA conference golf round for 2, including 1 complimentary La Cantera shirt and 2 sleeves of golf balls, provided by La Cantera Resort & Spa
- Everyone with at least 1000 points are placed in a drawing for a spa treatment, which will include a fruit or hummus platter, also provided by La Cantera Resort & Spa to be used at next year's conference.
- Everyone wins dopamine points!! We are hard-wired for connecting with others, and AFLA lets us do just that - even when we are apart!
Tips on finding the codes:
- There will be codes at the beginning of each session, and some sessions may even have bonus codes shared during or after the event. You will want to write each of those codes down and enter them later.
- Sponsors will have hidden codes and it is up to you to find them! They could be in videos, in chat boxes, listed in a survey link, or even right in a booth. Make sure you take a look at the ads in the printable program though to ensure none are hidden there. Here are two riddles to help get you started -
- find the Element where feedback is given
- PSA for the FCA - talk to this “saint” like lady