Michael Bieger, 2018-2019 Task Force Chair
Task Force Roster:
Kim Cregar, Eli Lilly & Co.
Bryan Evans, FleetCor/Comdata
Shonn Glenn, Wheels, Inc.
Pat Mangham, Merchants Fleet
Loni Metter, LeasePlan USA
Henry Rogers, GSK
To provide virtual and/or hybrid educational opportunities for members throughout the year; To encourage participation from each category of AFLA membership; and To develop on-demand learning resources for AFLA membership.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement a schedule of at least four on-demand learning opportunities annually.
- Create plan for round-table calls based on member categories, implement plan.
- Coordinate educational speakers, locations (as necessary) and develop educational programming.
- Present to the Board of Directors the proposed educational programming schedule for the year.
- Solicit new program ideas from members through surveys and other means and incorporate such findings in future programming.
- Support association staff in preparing event registration materials by providing necessary details such as speaker biography, session descriptions and supporting information as necessary.
- Review all prospective educational materials to ensure they are appropriate quality for AFLA members. Company logos and content that is deemed promotional in nature is strictly prohibited from AFLA educational programming.