- About AFLA
- Mission & Vision
- Membership & Benefits
- Contact Us
AFLA has a rich history promoting communication and networking amongst leading fleet industry professionals. These videos and video interviews with prominent AFLA leaders shed some light on various points in our history.
1. Ed Bobit, Chairman of Bobit Business Media and one of the founding members of AFLA, reminisces about the start of AFLA in 1969.
2. Helene Kamon (AFLA past president - 1988-1989) interviews Mark Conroy (AFLA past president - 2006-2007.
3. An interview with Sue Miller, past President of AFLA (1997-1998).
4. An interview with Jim Rallo, past President of AFLA (2001-2002). Jim discusses significant changes during his tenure, including the first website and the consolidation from two meetings a year to one.
5. Matt Betz (national VP, sales at AmeriFleet) interviews Patsy Brownson (AFLA past president - 2005-2006).
6. Mark Conroy (AFLA past president - 2006-2007) interviews Helene Kamon (AFLA past president - 1988-1989).
7. Pierce Walsh (AFLA past president - 1975-1976), discusses his experiences with AFLA and his time as president. Pierce is interviewed by Rick Nicoletti of Napleton Fleet.
9. Ed Bobit Tribute, 2014.