Overview | Apply | Bentley University
This week-long intensive course is designed for a small group of fleet professionals who are looking to advance their knowledge and grow as fleet leaders while also creating a close bond with their peers. Led by a group of professors who are highly experienced in the classroom and in the business world, this program is designed for current and future leaders in the fleet industry.
Apply to join the 2019 class today!
While the curriculum is still under development, we plan to address the following areas:
- Leadership Styles
- Situational Leadership
- Leading through Change
- Managing team dynamics
- Influencing without management authority
- Assessing your marketplace, competitors & firm capabilities
- Formulating a strategic plan
- Strategy Implementation & stakeholder management
- Innovation & Design Thinking
- Financial Planning & forecasting
- Financial Analysis methods
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Capital Structure
- Macro trends in global finance & their impact
- Strategies / Tactics
- Positions & Interests
- Effective critical communication
- $5,995 per student, including lodging for 6 nights, breakfast, lunch, social night and graduation dinner. Students are responsible for their own incidentals, airfare and ground transpiration to/from Waltham, Massachusetts. Logan International Airport is the nearest major airport facility.
Here is a sneak peek of the negotiation course as presented at AFLA 2018: