Michael Bieger, 2018-2019 Task Force Chair
Task Force Roster:
Kim Cregar, Eli Lilly & Co.
Bryan Evans, FleetCor/Comdata
Shonn Glenn, Wheels, Inc.
Pat Mangham, Merchants Fleet Management
Loni Metter, LeasePlan USA
Henry Rogers, GSK
Provide training opportunities for members throughout the year.
Encourage participation from each category of AFLA membership.
Develop on-demand learning resources for AFLA membership.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement a schedule of at least four on-demand learning opportunities, such as topic-specific webinars.
- Provide online resources in a single resource library.
- Coordinate educational speakers, locations (as necessary), negotiating contracts (as necessary), and develop educational programming.
- Coordinate authors for and the publishing of commercial fleet industry whitepapers.
- Present to the Board of Directors the proposed educational programming and whitepaper publishing schedule for the year.
- Solicit new program ideas from members through surveys and other means and incorporate such findings in future programming.
- Review all prospective educational materials to ensure they are appropriate quality for AFLA members.