Task Force Chair: Suresh Rajapakse, Wheels, Inc.
Task Force Roster:Silvana Alansari, ATLAS TECHNICAL CONSULTANTS
Dave Durepo, Superior Chevrolet, Inc.
Jessica Kolb, BFC Solutions
Charlie Mahoney, DERIVE SYSTEMS
Susan Miller, Geotab USA
Rina Paz, Deutsche Bank
Ana Peralta, Shaw Industries
Rachael Sumstine, ACERTUS
Matthew Taylor, AAMP Global
Holly Vollant, CarLotz
Jessica Whittenberg, Integrated Power Services LLC
The AFLA Content Task Force has two purposes:
- To provide relevant corporate fleet related content for members throughout the year outside of the traditional conference, webinar and newsletter platforms.
- To encourage participation from each category of AFLA membership in content development.
- Review current AFLA whitepaper library, update and rebrand as needed.
- Identify authors for and the publishing of at least five commercial fleet industry whitepapers.
- Create and plan for AFLA Podcast program.
- Present to the Board of Directors the proposed podcast programming plan and whitepaper publishing schedule for the year.
- Solicit new program ideas from members through surveys and other means and incorporate such findings in future programming.
- Support Association Staff in preparing event registration materials by providing necessary details, i.e. speaker biography, session description, supporting information as necessary.
- Support and guide any sub-task forces serving under the Content Task Force. The Content Task Force will be the entity that submits sub-task force proposals to the Board of Directors after they have been reviewed and approved on a task force level.
- Review all prospective material submitted to the task force to ensure they are appropriate quality for AFLA members. Company logos and content that is deemed promotional in nature is strictly prohibited from AFLA educational programming.