Suresh Rajapakse, 2019-2020 Task Force Chair
The AFLA Content Task Force is charged with the exploration and creation of new content that fulfill professional development needs for AFLA members.
- Brainstorm ideas that will bring new and updated materials to the AFLA membership
- Review current AFLA whitepaper library, updated and rebrand as needed
- Creation and ongoing development of an AFLA Podcast to be launched in 2020
- Serve as a sounding board for other task forces that are developing content for AFLA programming
- Review all prospective content materials to ensure they are appropriate quality for AFLA members. Company logos and content that is deemed promotional in nature is strictly prohibited from AFLA educational programming.