Katie Keeton, 2019 Task Force Chair
Task Force Roster:
Darci Bartlett, Element Fleet Management
Michael Bieger, Black River Fleet LLC
Patsy Brownson, Retired
Kim Cregar, Eli Lilly & Co.
Jonathan Culp, Dejana Truck & Utility Equipment
Dave Durepo, Superior Chevrolet, Inc,
Diana Holland, Merchants Fleet Management
Laura Jozwiak, Wheels, Inc.
Martin Kiel, Volkswagen of America, Inc.
Kristin Leary, Syneos Health
Rich Mallek, Fleet Lease Disposal, Inc.
Kristen Napleton-Hrones, Napleton Fleet Group
Jon Stanley, Bridgestone Americas
Debbie Struna, Fleet Street Remarketing, LLC
To develop (a) networking and (b) strategic-level corporate fleet training opportunities at the Annual Meeting & Conference to encourage participation from each category of AFLA membership.
- Present to the Board of Directors the proposed conference programming, location and theme for the year.
- Coordinate conference speakers, locations (as necessary), negotiating contracts (as necessary), and develop conference programming – with assistance from staff.
- Determine that speakers and content are consistent with the conference theme.
- Solicit new program ideas from members through surveys and other means and incorporate such findings in future programming.
- Support staff in preparing event registration materials by providing necessary details, i.e. speaker biography, session description, supporting information as necessary.
- Support and guide any sub-committees serving under the Conference Committee.
- Help craft promotional messaging to promote the event
- Review all prospective conference materials to ensure they are appropriate quality for AFLA members. Company logos and content that is deemed promotional in nature is strictly prohibited from AFLA conference programming.