Task Force Chair: Laura Jozwiak, Wheels
Task Force Roster:
Mike Antich, Automotive Fleet Magazine
Guillaume Bourst, Wheels Inc.
Bridget Butterfield, Ford Motor Company
Kurt Cornell, Mercedes-Benz USA
Sharon Etherington, Roche Diagnostics Operations, Inc.
Elena Esquen, Fleet Street Remarketing, LLC
Diana Holland, Merchants Fleet Management
Katie Keeton, Siemens
Lori Olson, Pulse
Erik Rasmussen, PARS, Inc.
To develop (a) networking and (b) strategic-level corporate fleet training opportunities at the Annual Meeting & Conference to encourage participation from each category of AFLA membership.
- Present to the Board of Directors the proposed conference programming, location and theme for the year.
- Coordinate conference speakers, locations (as necessary), negotiating contracts (as necessary), and develop conference programming – with assistance from staff.
- Determine that speakers and content are consistent with the conference theme.
- Solicit new program ideas from members through surveys and other means and incorporate such findings in future programming.
- Support staff in preparing event registration materials by providing necessary details, i.e. speaker biography, session description, supporting information as necessary.
- Support and guide any sub-committees serving under the Conference Committee.
- Help craft promotional messaging to promote the event
- Review all prospective conference materials to ensure they are appropriate quality for AFLA members. Company logos and content that is deemed promotional in nature is strictly prohibited from AFLA conference programming.