Allied Service Provider
Anyone working in the auto market whose knowledge can contribute to increased efficiency and improved relationships between fleet professionals but is not a corporate buyer, fleet management company, manufacturer, dealer or remarketer
Any retired individual whose previous occupation established eligibility for admission to general membership under another membership type
**If you are interested in joining AFLA as an Alumni member, please call us at 414-386-0366
Professionals who make fleet purchasing and/or leasing decisions or perform a fleet management function within their company
Professionals working for a vehicle dealership primarily responsible for fleet sales or dealer fleet service managers
Fleet Management Company
Professionals working for a company that provides fleet management services
Professionals working for a vehicle manufacturer
Professionals involved in the sale and/or leasing of fleet vehicles
- Access to free AFLA member-only webinars on market trends from leading fleet experts
- Member rates at the AFLA Annual Conference, which covers high level topics that you can bring back and use in your company
- Member rates for the Mid-Year Forum, online or in person
- Participation in the AFLA online community
- Access to free, cutting-edge industry whitepapers contributed by AFLA members and renowned fleet experts
- Connections with top corporate fleet professionals from around the country who are also proud members of AFLA, listed in our online directory and participants in the AFLA online group
HOW DO I JOIN?
You can join AFLA at any time. The AFLA membership year runs from July 1st - June 30th the following year. To join AFLA, click here, or download and submit a completed application and send with payment to the AFLA office. You may mail it to:
N83 W13410 Leon Road
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
AFLA is a professional membership organization, where individuals each hold their own personal membership. AFLA does not offer company memberships.
DO I HAVE TO BE A MEMBER TO ATTEND THE ANNUAL CONFERENCE?
You do not need to be an AFLA member to attend the Annual Conference, although members receive a discounted rate. To learn more about this year’s Annual Conference, click on the events link.
If you have any questions, please contact us at: 414-386-0366 or firstname.lastname@example.org